By time we got home grandpa was home from the gym and had spaghetti just about done. The girls got to help him do bread sticks.
Chelsea told me that I needed to take Cookies shirt off when she has spaghetti because of the "good" little eater she is. Well we changed her shirt into a PJ top and she didn't make a mess. Well they didn't eat much spaghetti either. Maybe it was too much candy. (But we won't tell their parents that). Cookie did eat a ton of green beans and Brianna did eat what her allotment was in order to get a piece of gum. Then we put Casper in and got out the candy jar you see in the background.
SATURDAY
Doran and I were way busy from sun up to sun down. We didn't even get to go bum like we usually do. I really needed to work on my Video project that I have been working on for New Beginnings. But.....Doran went and played church basketball. This time he didn't get a black eye. However, he did manage to tick a big guy off. He said in school he learned to not let the big guys intimidate you so you play just as hard as them. Well this guy did not like being played hard against by a smaller older man. So he shoved Doran from the back. Both teams got on the big guys case. Rolling my eyes....Can't everyone just get along? Oh wait........I forgot this is CHURCH ball. Eh heh.
OUR PROJECT
Over the Christmas break Doran put up crown molding in the front room and down the hall. It looks so good. He did such a great job. He is especially happy about a this certain corner. I forgot to get a pic of it. But because of lazyness we hadn't finished the painting yet. So we sanded and painted. Chelsea asked if I got a before and after picture. Oops. Can you believe I didn't. Oh well. We just 'painted' the hallway walls and the ceiling in the hall and the frontroom so it didn't make much of a difference. But here is the "Darn near done" picture.
Sunday meetings were great!! From meetings beginning at 7:30 am (6:45 am for Doran) to church to Home Teaching with Doran to Bishop Youth Discussion at the Bishop's house at 7:00 pm. I was able to work on my video between church and home teaching while Doran took a nap for me. Almost done. Then at BYDiscussion I was able to get my last picture. Yeah!!! I came home and finished it. Maybe some of the narration could be done again but NOT. I am done. I am tired and it will be just great! I am excited for Wednesday night. Cortney asked if I blogged the video. I don't know that I should. It is about 22 minutes long and if you don't know the people in the video it wouldn't have the same affect. Wednesday we will be showing it on the big screen at the church and it will be plugged into the audio sound. I have a friend Robyn coming to sing. She has a beautiful voice. I can't wait. Doran is disappointed that he won't be there to see it. He helped with some of the narration. He will be at mutual with his boys playing Wally ball at the Fitness Quarter. That is Doran's second home.
1 comment:
Oh my heck. Some one shoved my dad? Lemme at em. Did they not say a prayer before they started playing??
Post a Comment