2008 Getting to know your Friends
Sent to me by Cortney and Chelsea
1. What is your occupation: Administrative Assistant
2. What color are your socks right now: Black
3. What are you listening to right now: My heater by my feet. I'm freezing.
4. What was the last thing you ate: A Starburst *Shame on me*
5. Can you drive stick shift: I sure can. Everyone should learn!! That should be a prerequisite for getting a license.
6. Last person I talked to on the phone: Doran
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Love their GUTS!!
8. How old are you: 43
9. Did you lie in #8?: Of course not. It's a great age!
10. What's your favorite sport to watch: Football. I want TiVo so I can do the Monday night and Sunday thing.
10. What's your favorite sport to watch: Football. I want TiVo so I can do the Monday night and Sunday thing.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair: Me? Do I need to again. Er I mean..Do I need to?
12. Do you have any pets: Cortney's cat and Camri's cat. Cats don't die and the kids move out and leave the cats.
13. If you could be anywhere else right now? Home. Snuggling with my Best Friend. Did I mention it was cold??
14. What's the last movie you've seen: Ya Ya Sisterhood. Too much cussin'. Don't watch it.
15. What's your favorite day of the week?
Friday cuz it's date night.
Saturday cuz I get my Best Friend to muself.
Sunday cuz I love church.
16. How do you prevent anger? Take a nap?
17. What was your favorite toy when you were little: Hmm? That was a long time ago. Maybe my Barbies?
18. What's your favorite season: Camping season
19. Hugs or Kisses? Both
20. Cherries or Blueberries: Ew. Maybe as syrup or jam. Just get the texture gone.
21. Will your friends e-mail you back: I didn't e-mail this *blush*
22. Who's most likely to respond: Well obviously no one if I didn't send it.
23. Who's least likely to respond: Same as above answer.
24. Current living arrangement: I live in my little cracker box with my best friend Doran.
25. When was the last time you cried: Tuesday
26. What is in the bottom of your closet: Disorganized shoes
27. Who is the friend that you've known longest and are sending it to:
Um. Let me rephrase that question......Who is the friend that I've know longest and might read this:
Christie or Brenda
28. What did you do last night? Went to the YW Basketball game, made breakfast with Doran and Sarah and watched Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?
29. Favorite smells: Dorans cologne and fruity things (not saying Doran is fruity)
30. Who inspires you: Lots of people. My girls make me want to be a better person.
31. What were you afraid of as a little kid: I don't know. Maybe snakes (by the way, that means I'm still a little girl)
32. Do you prefer plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger: Cheese cheese
33. Favorite dog breed: The nice ones. I love the Barrel puppies/full grown. Most people call them St. Bernards.
34. How many states have you lived in? Just good old Utah
No comments:
Post a Comment