I have been contemplating on buying a smaller camera for my purse. (Only because I have this Blog thing going on and the need for a camera arises more often.) Just before Christmas I almost bought one but then my big camera (the only other one I use ALL the time) started having fits. So I thought well maybe I better save for another Big one to replace the one I have. (That would still leave me with one Big camera, too big for my purse.)
NOW, there have been several times that I NEEDED (wanted) my camera but of course it's too big for my purse. Grr. So I have decided that I am going to break down and get my small camera and 'baby' my big one so it will last longer.
What made me make the decision? Well 1. the Black Eye. Chelsea actually took the good one. We saw her at the store. Then 2. I had an incident this past weekend. Not to mention many others.
Short and sweet.....Doran and I went to dinner with some friends and look what was in my salad.
I know you can't see it very well because I had to use my phone to take the picture thus showing how important it is to buy my new 'blogger' camera. If you need a hint.........it is a worm. AND it was still moving..........ACK!!! I already ate maybe 1/4 of the salad. Oh Gross!!! Well if I ate his little friend I guess I got my protein for the night. We told our waitress and she about died. You know what she did???? She brought me another salad. By this time I am thinking "I DON'T THINK SO". And get this.........instead of paying extra for the critter we got our dinner for free. Too bad we didn't order our own meal. (Doran and I always share a meal. Well most of the time.) Hmm. You think I should take my new camera (that I AM going to get) and more critters when I go eat from now on?
I will not reveal the restaurant because we really like the place and it could happen anywhere. But there? Surprised us.
1 comment:
You definitely need a camera for your purse. But you could keep the one you have and just buy new purses for the camera to fit into! :)
I would recommend getting you a camera like the one you gave us for Christmas. It is such a nice one!!
Post a Comment