Friday, January 11, 2008

THE STORM

This is a little late of a post but here is what happened in our neck of the woods on Wednesday....



This is beautiful!!


I didn't get some of the shots I wanted because I was driving at the same time. Ya ya I know. Take my drivers license away. But look at this next guy. He was even driving. He shouldn't be driving AT ALL!! At least I can see where I am going. My pictures would be proof. Eh Heh

This is at work and the pond is covered.












Birds of a feather....try to warm up their tush on a wire together.









Do you need to mail anything?

SOOO...... What did you do Wednesday?

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...