Tuesday, January 29, 2008

JORDAN

Sunday after our meetings we drove up to Pocatello for our nephew Jordan's ordination. My brother Jon ordanined Jordan to a Priest. He did a good job. I can't believe Jordan is that old already. He is a handsome young man. Next month is the first school dance for him. I don't think he will have a problem getting a date. Miranda and Katie are growing up too fast too. They are getting so pretty. Like their mom. Thanks for dinner Jon and Denise. It was nice to visit!! We love you all.




Doran, Katie, Jody, Jordan, Miranda

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Wish we could've gone up with you. Thanks goodness you have a travel camera now so we can see the pictures.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...