Friday, January 25, 2008

New Beginnings

As you know we had our New Beginnings for our Young Women this past Wednesday. It turned out wonderful. We recognized leaders, Jan Scoffield and Donna Pond, as receiving their Young Womanhood Recognitions. They each received these in Sacrament Meeting prior to this night.

Then Alyssa Southern and Maizlyn Snow received their medallions at New Beginnings.

Chelsea came to take pictures but I didn't provide her with enough light to have the pictures turn out super clear but thanks anyway Chelsea!! Love your guts!!

I put together a video with pictures and music and narration. I thought it turned out great!! I invited my friend Robyn to sing during the video and she did a fabulous job. I just love her!! Thanks Robyn!!

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...