The other day the girls came over for a couple of hours. I asked them what they wanted for dinner....."Mac & Cheese". "Or?"...I asked. "Top Ramen". Oh brother. Grandpa is NOT going to get full on that. Camri asked them, "How bout Green Eggs and Ham?". They thought that would be ok. But....I made rice, eggs and ham and we colored them green. They complained about them at first until they tried them.....then they wolfed them down. Well of course!! EVERYONE like fried rice made this way.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
5 comments:
Cute! I'll have to remember this one...
thats a good one!
It's funny how kids love Top Ramen or Mac and Cheese.
Let's hear it for Sam-I-Am who inspired a love for green eggs and ham. =D Great idea. I'll have to try it after my granddaughter forms teeth.
I think your Grands would enjoy the show. I think my 6 and 7 years old would enjoy. There is a lot of adult CLEAN humor they wouldn't understand such as mormon and politics humor. But is was fun to see a live fairy tale:)
My kids loved green eggs and ham!
:-)
~♥
Post a Comment