Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dedication

I am always impressed with Doran's dedication! I admire him for his stamina. He is my HERO!!
There is one thing I have learned.....I can do ANYTHING as long as he is with me!!!
Saturday morning after I headed to work for a bit he headed for the hills. Literally. He has a 7 ish mile run he makes 1-2 times a week. He hates the hills but does them anyway (he has no choice). After I got done with work, I went out to look for him to see if he wanted water or if he took water. I found him. He was about done but I was able to run home and grab the camera to get some shots.
Here he comes!
Notice the snow on the mountain. It was a bit chilly and has been for a couple of days but talk about Be U ti ful.

SMILE!!!!

This really is a pretty area to run. It is the first leg of my run (when I go) and the last leg for his run.

Welp....looks like he took his water too.

See ya at home honey, with a nice warm breakfast!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I live in the flattest place in the world--so no hills ever, which scares me if I ever run a race somewhere with hills.

Chelsea said...

He is awesome. I love my dad.

Dianie said...

We are blessed to live in such a gorgeous place!

~Diane

susette said...

Hey I recognize some of them thar hills. I think we hiked the yellow ones :)

Doran & Jody said...

After we walked up the road he is running down we turned left and walked in them thar hills.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...