Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Jolly Good Time!!

The other day I entered a drawing at Trying To Stay Calm. Guess what.......
I WON!!!
Thanks tons Shauna!!! Now, what to watch for movie night.....

6 comments:

Shauna said...

I am so glad it made it safe to you! Enjoy and congrats again! Hope you are having a great weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥

susette said...

Yummers!! I love popcorn, especially homemade with lots and lots of butter drizzled on it.

Beth at Aunties said...

Isn't she the best? I had the opportunity to meet her and feel her incredible spirit when I took her a 'Pay it Forward gift'. She spread so much goodness!
I hope you enjoy a 'Jolly' great weekend!

UtahJenny said...

YUM! Now let us know what movie you watched ... I'm always on the lookout for something good to watch!

Dawn said...

Congrats! Enjoy your Jolly Good Time!!

Yvonne said...

Fun--Congratulations.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...