Monday: Weights
Tuesday: Boot Camp
Wednesday: Weights
I have been trying to go to bed around 8:30 so I can drag my behind out of bed by 5:00 am. (Cept I stayed up later last night because I HAD to watch Biggest Loser. I worked til 8:00 pm and then watched it on DVR when I got home). Doran has been pretty lucky too because I made him breakfast every morning. I know, I know, most of you are saying that I should be doing this anyway right? Well I don't, and I am sure I won't get the "Wife of the Year" award. The torture classes actually start 15 minutes earlier than they use to. HOW RUDE!!! So far I have not screamed at my pillow once this week. My poor body is feeling the workouts ALL day long.
Because of my lack of movement I declined to run a race this Saturday. Do I regret it? I don't know yet. It was only a 5k, so I just might kick myself later. I guess I still have time, I just have to pay the extra $5. I guess I will see how I feel after our run in the morning. What ta do, what ta do.....
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
6 comments:
I am so proud or JEALOUS you are doing so good! OHHH I want my body to be able to move and do what I want it to do! LOL
Isn't Biggest Loser so dang good this season? I have cried more times this year and I don't think I ever have before. I was running up stairs ( 3 times is all I could do!) and doing some wall push ups last night!
My niece asked "What are you doing?"
It is so motivational for me.
I too wouldn't get the wife award for feeding my husband breakfast... and he DESERVES it! Mr B gets up at 4:30 every morning! Way too early for me.
YOU look fantastic with your skin routine! I say keep it up because it is working! :)
Run the race ... run the race!!!
and 8:30? - you are soooooo good!
I'm so impressed you're getting up that early and paying to torture yourself. You're awesome! You better run the race or you'll regret it later.
good for you for getting up, working out AND making breakfast! your my hero! hehe
YOU ARE DOING GREAT. I am so impressed.
Run the race.
Were you happy with Biggest Loser????
Hi Jody,
You are doing Great! And you have even inspired me to go to the gym. It's been 20 years since I've been. I dont think I can count the 1 day at curves. lol...If I survive it, I will post about my adventure :)
Run the race :)
~Diane
Post a Comment