An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic and spotted a piano. They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year.It's all attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
5 comments:
Amen sister ... that was AWESOME! Made my day!
I've seen that before--I LOVED IT.
soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
Of course I would love this ♥
So adorable! It makes for a long and HAPPY life. We spent time with dad and his sweet lady, who is 94 years young last night. The giggle when they are together!
We could all learn from their books of a long life!
And they still make beautiful music together! ;) Way cool clip.
Post a Comment