Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Chocolate Song

Ohhhhhhh... I wish I were a little, chocolate kiss
Wrapped in pink tin foil and looking cute.
'Cause if I were a little, chocolate kiss,
I'd never have to wear my birthday suit.

Ohhhhhh... I wish I were a little, chocolate raisin
Playing in a box with all my friends.
'Cause if I were a little, chocolate raisin,
I'd never know how soon my life will end.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... I wish I were a little, chocolate turtle
Sitting in a case, all nice and plump.
'Cause if I were a little, chocolate turtle,
I'd never know that I am such a chump.

Slurp. Burp. Ahhhhhhh...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Very cute!

Yvonne said...

I LOVE CHOCOLATE.

Phae-Jae said...

If I were chocolate, I'd have a short life! Where is that verse? :D

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...