Here I am starting all over...again! Why do I do this? As long as I keep trying, right?
Last Monday I went to the Torture Chamber for the first time in a very long time.We did walking lunges. Well that got me for the rest of the week. I could NOT walk. There was no way I was going to make it to the gym again OR run that week.
We left Sunday and went out of town for my work meetings and got back Tuesday night. So I was determined that I was going to START AGAIN. There are a couple of races coming up so I am going to TRY to be ready for them. There I made it public, now I have to follow through, right? I have decided that I will never be skinny again, but I can lose weight and get in shape. I would really like to tuck in my shirts and not have my flotation device get in the way, instead of wearing shirts to hide it.
Wednesday, October 7
Torture Chamber: 1 hr weights
Brazilian Dance: 30 minutes
Thursday, October 8
4.1 mile run outside
I need a massage!!
12 comments:
good for you. I just dont have it in me to even try again to get started.
I NEED to do that!
I'm hurting just reading this ;D
At least you can run 4 miles. I can't even run 1 :(
I'm doing it with you. I'll never be as small as you on any part of my body but it would be nice to fit into the clothes that I want. Down 20 and still going. Just slower now.
Good job--way to go. YOU CAN DO IT.
I'm intrigued by the Brazilian Dance--sounds like fun.
(I agree wholeheartedly that once you put it on your blog you feel a little more accountable ; )
I can saythat I know how you feel! Jeremy bought me the Wii Fit package and I've started and stopped a couple of times...between a busy schedule and well, it hurts to walk afterwards. Thanks for reminding me of what I NEEEEEED to do today. :)
I just wanted a picture of the Brazilian dance! You are awesome lady, keep it up!
WooHoo! Keep it up!
Jodi,
You always look so fit. I keep thinking I'm going to join a gym, I just need to Do It!
Thanks for the inspiration:)
~Diane
You're so cute! You inspire me to do better. Thanks! :)
It's a lifelong process right? I love your thoughts about just keep trying. You can do it!! rah, rah, rah, shish boom bah!!
You go girl! That's amazing that you did all that! You are truly inspiring!
Post a Comment