Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chelsea's Homemaking Night

Last Tuesday night Camri and I went to Chelsea's Homemaking Night. They taught us how to make goolish Halloween treats.

This is cute Becky, Camri and Chelsea. Camri is making some eyeballs with radishes and green olives.

You need to go visit Chelsea's blog because she is making some fun dinners for her family this month.Bat wings... fingers....
and a grave yard....there are trees, eye balls, tomestones...and to think they made us eat all this....

I hope you are having fun this October making fun dinners for your family.....welp off to open a can of soup for mine.

5 comments:

susette said...

I bet the girls are loving that dinner. Banookie panookie especially :)

Yvonne said...

You are obviously a woman after my own heart--hubby had stew over rice for dinner (shh, it was CANNED STEW ; (

Those ghoulish foods would be fun

Dianie said...

Jodi,
You have cute girls and I think it is so cool that they enjoy making all this spooktacular fun food together. That is the best kind of party!

~Diane

Anonymous said...

I'm so scared just looking at them. I'm not sure I could eat something so ghoulish :) Sounds like a fun evening.

Dawn said...

I think it is so great that she makes fun, festive foods.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...