Friday night Doran and I left right after work to go to my nephew, Jordan's, game. We stopped at Jon and Denise's house and grabbed some grub. Thanks guys!! Then off to the game. One of the good things about where this game is held.....INDOORS!!
I LOVE this part.....It is a HUGE flag.
READY.....SET.....
GO!!!!
Jordan is on the bottom right.
Jordan is a senior this year, so his last year to play.
He is such a good kid!! He is the most kind hearted boy I have ever met. And he is NOT too old to give hugs. He is also an awesome skier!
All of Jon and Denise's kids excel in everything they do and they are all nice kids. And cute as heck too!



The following video is one of the last plays. I had to go over some guys head to catch it all, but if you notice in the far bottom right Jordan makes a great play. He actually knocks the ball down and rolls away so the other team does not make a play out of this one.
Jordan is on the bottom right.
He is such a good kid!! He is the most kind hearted boy I have ever met. And he is NOT too old to give hugs. He is also an awesome skier!
All of Jon and Denise's kids excel in everything they do and they are all nice kids. And cute as heck too!
GREAT JOB JORDO!!!!
Love your guts!
6 comments:
What a cute boy you got there for your nephew! I just wish I had some of those cute legs and back ends on some of those dudes.
See there, maybe I would like football if I were watching someone I adored AND if it was indoors!!! Looks fun (and I'm loving the halloween treats below - yum!)
What a super auntie you are! Then who wouldn't be to such an awesome
nephew! It sounds like he is from a great mold. he is a cutie and so talented!
The goulish treats looked way good and gave me some great fun ideas. :)
Football games are always great fun. Congrats to your nephew.
How fun! Isn't it exciting? I love to watch football, but how great to be able to watch your nephew play! I bet it is hard to believe he will be graduating this year.
How fun. I'm glad you posted pics of the Halloween food, it all looks so fun!
Post a Comment