Wednesday, October 21, 2009

fAmiLY hoMe EveNinG

We began with some sloppy joes that Grandma Jill brought over. Then the girls went outside to "rake" the leaves with a broom. They didn't get to finish and I think they should come back everyday until the leaves are all gone. What do you think?
Doran picked all of the pumpkins out of our garden and everyone got to choose their own.
Scooter is so happy to get a pumpkin of her own.
Grandma and Grandpa helped Cookie with the pumpkin she choose.
Not sure what she is showing grandpa.
In the pumpkin patch.
I love you THIIIIIS much
I can color one too.
Bananie taking lessons from Jason
Cookies has two sides.
Cupcake time.
Grandma having fun again.
Eww....
This is the other side.
Grandma Jill and Grandpa Stan made these.
Scooter is in to EVERYTHING!
Doran and Bananie working hard.
The finished project.
See me winkin' at ya?
Not sure who is going to take this home. I am talking about the pumpkin turkey, not the Cookie.
Hope you have your pumpkins ready too.

8 comments:

Kelli said...

are cupcakes not just the perfect size! love all the pumpkins. I can see your mom and your faces are related.

The Nelson Family said...

Ah, how fun!

Beth at Aunties said...

It looks like you are building fun family memories that last. I 'll take the turkey pumpkin and run!:-)
Super cute!

Dawn said...

What fun family memories your granddaughters will have. Your youngest granddaughter is getting so big! They are all cutie patooties. :-)

susette said...

What?? Little scooter is walking? Aw she's such a cutie patootie! You are a brave woman to tackle pumpkin guts all over your kitchen table. I think I would run too.

Yvonne said...

So much fun--I'm jealous--no little ones here.

I need to go and get a pumpkin or two--maybe Allan and I will carve them ; )

JBPacker said...

Oh, I am totally going to do that for an FHE. What fun! Very cute pictures.

Audrey said...

Looks like tons of fun!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...