Friday, October 16, 2009

Torture Chamber Update

Wednesday....
Weights for 1 hour - ouch
Thursday....
3.7 miles outside
I did NOT have a good run. Maybe because I didn't eat dinner the night before and had tons of stress.
Friday....
Weights for 1 hour - Holly sure does know how to torture me.

We did 8 minute abs on Wednesday. Oh am I feeling them now. Makes it hard to roll over in bed. AND she did more this morning. I did not do very well and I kept thinking how much Jillian from Biggest Loser would have been yelling at me. I even tried to tell myself...I can do ANYTHING for 10 sec or 1 min.....PSHA!!!

My goal is to run outside in the morning and some volleyball and then I get a day off before Holly tortures me again. I just love her.

If anyone wants to join me....feel free. But AUDREY...I EXPECT you to be there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, pure torture! But I am completely impressed with your tenacity--but it's still not enough to get my buns out of bed.

Yvonne said...

Great job. You are a real inspiration.

Often I pretend Jillian is yelling at me--some days it helps, other days NOT REALLY.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...