Don't worry I didn't do anything TOO terrible.
DEPRESSED?
Remember the wonderful 13.1 mile run we did on Saturday. Ya, well, I hurt STILL. I earned myself a shin splint in my left leg. I can't even take one jogging step without it feeling like it is going to snap. I don't have time for injuries. I am still training. This Saturday we were suppose to run the first 9.5 miles of the Half Marathon we have signed up for on August 28.
I. Am. So. Depressed! I am afeared that I am going to get lazy and Rigor mortis is going to set in my body. I want so bad just to hit the pavement and get my training in. I am icing and rubbing and icing and rubbing.
No ibuprofen for me because I went to the Dr on Monday and I also have an ulcer. Ya, that is another hinder in my running. I only had to double over once on Saturday but that is because I swallowed a bug protein and started gagging. I don't know what is worse.....protein or rolling ulcers?
No ibuprofen for me because I went to the Dr on Monday and I also have an ulcer. Ya, that is another hinder in my running. I only had to double over once on Saturday but that is because I swallowed REPENTANT?
I only have myself to blame because now if we would have got home sooner from the run and hurried we might have made it to the Temple Ground Breaking Ceremony. I am SO sorry!! I keep wondering if this is my punishment for not making it to the ceremony. Sigh....
So what better place than to go to my family and friends to beg for prayers that I will heal fast. I HAVE to run this race because it has been my goal for so many months and I HAVE to get my training in so I can FINISH the race.
I am glad tomorrow is Ward Temple day.
2 comments:
First of all, God doesn't work that way. He doesn't punish you like that! Second of all - I promise that you will have my prayers. Try to keep your chin up! Somehow this will all work out and you will be rewarded for all your hard work.
I agree with Audrey! You have worked hard and Heavenly Father doesn't punish us for working hard.
You do not want rigor mortis to set in...I have it and the ulcer. I broke two toes in a week one on each foot! LOL
Then I tore my menicus in my right knee on July 4th while attedning the activites after our granddaughters baptism. The doctor is injecting cortisone. I DO NOT want any more surgery in my life time!!!
i wish I could be out running with you and I am so PROUD/pleased of the good work you are doing. you have earned so many great benefits for good health.
I will say a prayer the splints get better along with your ulcer. Meds can make them better over night. Are you taking tylenol?
Bless your heart~goodluck!
Post a Comment