Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Adventures

Today was a bitter sweet day. A great family is moving out of our ward to Tennessee. Their family spoke today and we will surely miss then. Eric and Joni are such good examples of service and give it all you got. They even have great strong children whom we admire a great deal. Kayla and Kristi will be moving to Tennessee with them but Lyle and Jake will be staying here to attend Utah State. Hopefully they will come over for dinners sometime.

Doran was sustained and set apart today as 2nd Counselor in the Stake Young Men's Presidency. He is currently teaching Gospel Doctrine and it is his favorite calling. We are not sure yet if he will be able to keep this calling and the YM calling but I am sure he will do wonderful in whatever he is asked to do.

Here we go....

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Good for Doran! He will do great!

Connie said...

It's hard to have good people move from the ward! That's an awesome calling for Doran. Hopefully he can do both...if he wants!

Yvonne said...

It's always hard to see people move from our Ward, but you know they will be a great help to a ward in Tennessee.

Way to go Doran--I'm sure he will do a fabulous job.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...