I talked to a friend and she was talking about the marathoners and the Olympians. She mentioned to think about how frustrating it is for them when they train most of their lives or at least years and then get injured right before the event and they cannot participate. Oh how awful that would be. So I guess I shouldn't complain too much. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....er running (when I can).
Also a new bloggy friend posted about "life, lemons and lemonade". Ya, you know the story. Well I am off to make me a drink. I just hope they are pink lemons. :)
In other news...our yard is tore up. We are going to FINALLY get one of these...
And a new one of these.....not the cat, a patio.
And a patio for the back. Daddy has to fix the sprinklers first. Oh what a pain.
I can't wait!!! Everything should be poured on Tuesday! Woot! By the way, we are taking donations for the project because we now have another rumor of a layoff in a couple of months. Oh and I would really like to get some patio furniture.And THIS is a scene from the cemetary. Mom and Stan have been going up there walking and looking for owls. Apparently there are huge owls up there watching over the residents there. Wish I would have had my camera instead of just my phone. Glorious!!
3 comments:
Gorgeous picture of the sunset! I am SO SORRY about your injury! How frustrating! However, you are awesome to run the whole 13.1 miles on just a practice run! You know you can do it!
How exciting to get a patio! You can go out and rest your weary bones after a race - once you heal!
Take care. My sister went to the temple dedication last Saturday. You must live close to her.
I can't wait to see the patio and sidewalk! It is going to look fantastic!
I'm so sorry about your injury. It really sucks! You know that if you want to take up swimming to keep in shape, I'll be your partner!
Yay for a patio! Only 23 years later!! Just keep riding your bike and or walking... don't let this defeat you!! Yous a buff woman!
Post a Comment