Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime....

**Warning...some pictures might make you frow up.**

Tauna, your gonna love this!

Oh what do you do when your daughter calls
To say "I'm on my way to ER",
Do you step on the gas to go really fast
and count all the cops as you pass?

Is that what you do? Oh, Not I.

Oh what do you do in the summertime
When peer pressure is at it's best,
Do you jump off a cliff (into water) to be really hip,
Or do you dangle your feet for a dip?

What would you do? Think real quick...
Oh what do you do when you get the guts,
To fin-a-lly prove that you're nuts.
Jump into the abyss but your judgement's amiss
And you foot ends up looking like this...

Is that what you do? Well, Camri does.
Oh what do you do when you see the gash,
and know that she's well and alive.
Do you pull up a chair and snap a few here
And consider the pictures, go where?

Well of course I'm thinking....On the blog.
Oh what do you do when your gonna puke,
Do you sit down or hold your breath?
Tell the Doc to please move, I hope you approve
I'm feeling the photographer mood.

And besides that....I know I won't last (blech)
Oh what does she think when she feels the burn
of numbing and Tetnas shots.
"I'm confined to my seat, I'll claim my defeat
And not jump until I have wings.

That's what I'll do...It will be sweet."

Oh what do you do when you're all healed up
And you missed weeks of playing around.
You earned a nice bruise, you look forward to shoes
You'll be careful when you have to choose.
Is that what she'll do? A mom can only hope.

8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh, you're right! I loved it.
Sometimes it is sweet to see someone get shots and stuff when they were being dumb.
It does look sorta ouchy though.
Looks like she'll be outta commission for a while.

Loved your little singing jingle....I think it might be stuck in my head all day.
I'm not sure I want it there.

Camilla said...

Oh no! That looks horrible! I hope she's okay. I hope my children never need stiches...I just may pass out.

Cute song too, you're so clever!

Mel said...

Eeewww!!!

Rindi said...

Love the song!! You're so creative. I take pictures of all my kids when we're hurt in the ER, and tell the doctor to move

Mamarazzi said...

i could hear the music in my head as i read your post...tried not to look at the ickies...OUCH!!

Connie said...

I was singing right along with you! Looks rather painful but I didn't even frow up!
I hope she's doing better now. I'm sure she'll test the waters next time before jumping!

Unknown said...

SICK!

Yvonne said...

I'm sorry I couldn't look at the pics--and to think I always wanted to be an O.R. nurse ; )

Hope she is doing better.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...