Anyway....he sacrificed a long run to go like a turtle with me. I only made it 3.8 miles and I had to walk a couple of times but I went. The shin didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would but oh boy my body knew it was in limbo for a week. The run took me 40 blasted minutes but I went.
Keep on prayin' for me...and if you haven't been, start please, because think how much faster I would heal. You all are awesome!!
Now...where is that ice? My knees and left shin and calf need an ice bath. Oh and my tummy needs some chocolate. I EARNED it!
2 comments:
I hope you enjoyed your chocolate and calgone!
You are amazing to run even a little bit.
I better put your inspiration to work.
good for you for pushing yourself and seeing what you can do.
Post a Comment