Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pumped up!!!

NOT...I am so frustrated because of my legs.

I need an attitude adjustment.

There are only a few more days until the BIG race. The one I have been so excited about and training for and earning injuries. I didn't do ANYTHING last week and I have been afraid to do too much this week because I didn't want to get injured more. (I'll save that for the race.) But then again, I feel like a thousand pounds and stiff as a board.

It will be hard running THAT far without my best friend and water boy.
I know I will have tons of people passing around me but I am hoping to link up with someone that will keep me going. I have talked to one of my HERO's about running with her during the race. She has more endurance than I do so hopefully she can help me along.

I haven't been able to listen to my music while I run anymore. I don't know why. I have wore my ipod ears mainly to keep out the cold wind (I get ear aches too easy), but I hardly ever turn it on. I do better when my mind wanders to happy places like camping, eating, finishing my runs with a bounce in my step, eating, the beautiful canyons, eating. When I wander I don't think about the pains. I wonder if I could listen to a book on my ipod. I should try that sometime. Not til after the race though.

But what I really hope....that I will feel great and refreshed like this.
I mean like this.

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...