Monday, August 16, 2010

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy.

Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think,
Good grief, look how smart I am!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Love it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

HILARIOUS!!!! Thanks for making me feel smarter today!

Yvonne said...

I must be getting A WHOLE LOT SMARTER ; )

Connie said...

Now that I know this bit of information, my butt's going to be that much bigger!

Funny!

Chelsea said...

I'm a freaking genius!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...