1. You miss Will Chamberlin
2. You think $20 for a banana and some Powerade is a good deal
3. You know that a course was accurately measured just by looking at your race finishing time
4. Your day isn't complete until you've put your run in.
5. You run.....for fun
6. Your daily run is like therapy, or an anti-depressant.
7. You get upset about injuries because they keep you from running, not because you have actually damaged your body.
8. Your 'To Do' list reads: 1) Go Run 2) Everything Else
9. You consider getting a PR almost as great as winning the race.
10. You are proud of and respect all runners of all abilities.
11. You feel WAY better than most people your age.
12. Your non-running friends consider every race you run a "marathon".
13. The high you feel after a race outweighs the anxiety you feel before it.
14. Your ipod has a "running" playlist
15. You are on this website (the one I got this off of)
16. You feel an instant kinship to any other runner you pass by on the street.
17. You get jealous of any runners you pass by while driving, wishing that you were running, too.
18. You have a list of all the races you plan to run for the next 12 months.
19. Whether a 5K runner or a marathon runner, you understand "the runner's high".
20. A nice walk doesn't really feel much like excercise.
21. You know that runners come in all different shapes and sizes.
22. On the weekends you sleep in till 6:00.
23. You have ever felt warm, sweaty and cold all at the same time.
24. You fully understand that although you may not finish in the top half of the pack, you race merely for the love of running!
25. You have ever found rain during your run to be rather refreshing.
Do you relate? I guess we can officially call ourselves runners now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Ok. Ok. Our family has been ready to drag me through the mud waiting patiently. Here are the pictures I have so far of our cute little bund...
-
Ok. Here is the story. I have a very bad habit. (Shh...don't tell anyone). It's called Tricholtillomania, so I'm told. I pick...
3 comments:
LOVE it! #12 is so annoying. Especially if you've ever run a real marathon. And I love #7 and #17. Heck, they're all good!
I love this. #6--so true. I really missed running when I was sick and it seemed to effect my mood.
I'm so NOT a runner!! :) But congrats to all of you that are runners!
Post a Comment