Friday, August 8, 2008

Cow Wow

Chelsea had the opportunity to watch Audrey's grandson for a couple of days. The girls loved it! Brianna called him Bubba. That is his nickname. His real name is Kalel but Cookie couldn't say it right. She kept calling him Cow Wow. It was so cute. And remember this post about the ice addiction. Well, they brought him down to work for their daily fix, and got 'Cow Wow' hooked on ice too. Or maybe he was already addicted. Thanks for sharing your little boy Shandra. We didn't know what they were.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Thanks for liking my grandson! I'm so glad that your girls had a good time with him. And, we will live the addiction (believe me there are worse things!)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...