Several bloggers have this up on their blogs. I thought I would give it a try.
Here are the rules and the questions... let me know if you play along! Have fun!
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (I don't really have a crush and I am terrible remembering names, but this is who I come up with.
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
1. Jody's chucks. Again., 2. New York Steak, 3. Box Elder High Gym, 4. Forest Green, 5. kevin_costner_postman, 6. More Strawberry Lemonade, 7. Botanical Gardens - Hilo, Hawaii HDR, 8. Warm, Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake, 9. retired, 10. Doran Beach, 11. FRIENDLY DEDICATED TO A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER, RAYD'S, 12. Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?
4 comments:
This is so neat!! I want to try it with my own pictures!! A "Logan Mosiac" what would be better??
Aren't those mosaics so fun? I loved doing mine and want to do more now!
That is So cute :) I keep trying to do one but somehow i can't get it right....
i think I am brain dead....
Yours is really cute!!!
Hmmm... this looks like fun. I did one on Google but I like the Flicker mosaic deal.
That chocolate pudding cake has me literally drooling right now!!! So thanks for that!!! UGH!
I heard the race went great yesterday! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment