Thursday, August 7, 2008

What? For ME?

Ah, thanks Raigon! She gave me this award. I am doin' the Happy Dance!!!
Now I am to pass it on to 7 others. This was hard to just choose 7. This time around I go with....
Marne

7 comments:

Tina said...

Why thank you, thank you very much!

Marne said...

Thanks Jody! :)

EarlGirl said...

Woo Hoo! I can't believe it! First I'd like to thank the academy, and my awesome agent. I'd like to thanks my acting coach in first grade, and my mailman...and my grandma..and..what?....is my time up already?!

Kelli said...

Thank you thank you, when we get back from Camping, I will post and pass it on. Have a great day

Mel said...

Wow! My first award. I feel so honored! Thanks!

Cheri J. Crane said...

Wow, this is my first award, too. =)Thank you, Jody! And to think, all I had to do was get bonked on the head by the collapsing tent at girls' camp. ;)

From one YW president to another---you go girl!!!

Kerry Blair said...

Jody - I followed the link to your site from Cheri's. I'm so glad I did! LOVE what I see here. You go, girl!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...