This is Cookie. She is pouting because Janessa wouldn't let her butt in at the food line.
Bishop No Bawlin' at his best.
And his right hand man, Eric Olsen.
Ya think she could get any messier?
And may I introduce Sarah's new 'friend', Brad. Bradley, for short.
My cute friend, Joni. And my right hand man woman.
Julie, my left hand woman.
Who's kid is this? And where are her parents? Eating right out of the jello container. Heaven's to Betsie.
"You and me go fishin' in the dark...." Oh wait. The kids fish pond.
My very owm (yes, you read it right. That's how our family says it.) owm frisbeeee.
Cookies turn.
I got silly puddy.
Time for the sack races. Ready, set, GO!!!
12 comments:
oh my gosh! what a fun fair! clive's been talking about it for months. thanks for posting pics of bishop no-bawlin' and our former neighbor brad b.
That looks like so much fun!!
Bradly, for short is very handsome for Miss Sarah!! :)
Looks like such a fun time--I think you guys have the greatest activities!!!
I love the pouting picture of Cookie.
That looks like it was sooo much fun! I love your bishop!!
Looks like so much fun!:)
I love the "pouting" picture; that reminds me of some kids I know.;)
Your blogger page is beautiful!
God Bless,
Amy:)
Looks like a good time was had by all. I loved the jello picture. Too cute!
Looks like a fun Day! Cute grandkids! Your Bishop is full of fun!
It was fun! Does anyone know how to get silly puddy out of couches? We had to throw away one shirt and cut the lace off of a dress but I can't just toss the couch. Hot pink on my pretty green couch is not fun.
Looks like too much fun!
Looks like a fun time was had by all. What darling kids.
That totally makes me miss grandpa McMillan, you will have to tell him hi for me. I love the street parade! That looks like so much fun!
this looks like the best time ever!
Post a Comment