I just got back in town and had a couple of e-mails with this.....I thought I would share. I LOVE IT!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!
He really did a good job not getting seriously injured...ahem...some of those moves could really hurt a man!!
Have a great day Jody!!
Well, you just made my day with this video!!!! He is GREAT!
I laughed when I saw that--he is so funny, and obviously very talented.
That is so funny! That takes alot of guts to come out in that leotard.
That is so, so funny. That guy really had guts to put his hair in pink pony tails, dress in a pink leotard, and pretty pink shoes. A very talented man, none the less.:O)
just got back into town? your always out of town. I am trying to figure out a way to get to Utah in October.............
Post a Comment