Ok. This morning I DRUGGGG myself out of bed at 5:30 to I could go to Holly's weight class. Then she informed us that she was taking more picture for their 'Wall of Fame' there. What? Your taking pictures of women in the early A M without makeup, and then posting them in the gym for ALL to see? Including men? Boy, did I decided to start coming on the wrong day or what? So I thought I would beat Holly to the punch. I would post them on my blog for the world to see. *Warning. These are not pretty pictures.* She forgot her camera so she had to use mine. Eh heh. I guess I could delete pictures if I wanted. She won't get these until later. I should have got a picture of her. She is a SHEra! I would like a body like hers but I am not willing to work like she does. Hmmm......
Here I was pulling a face but she took it too late. Wow, can you count how many chins I have? Sheesh!!




Until next time........keep up the good work eh?
12 comments:
those are so darn funny. Your cute! And good for you for getting up that early
Hey, I'm dang glad to know that I'm not the only one who gets up so stinkin' early to exercise. I struggle with it but if I don't do it that early it ain't happening! You look great in the ponytails!
Those are some great pictures! And wow, good for you, getting up so early to exercise! Gosh, I can't think of the last time I've done that.
You crack me up!!
What a sport you are! :)
Love the piggie tails!
Keep up the good work, for sure!
You are SO cute. But I hate to exercise- so stop making me look bad!
I'm so impressed that you got up that early! And I love the pictures! Especially the thumbs up one!
Go girl! Go girl!
And to think I was going to start back up on this day! Whew! I am planning on coming in the morning but there better not be any camera's there!
HI there. Jodi told me to send a little message to ya. I would love to be in the Good Mail group if you have room for one more. Just let me know.:O) Your blog is so cute.
I wish I had your dedication! And I also wish I could make my blog as cool as yours! Its so fun!
Wow--good for you. You really are a good sport.
I started doing those exerkillers with the ball and weights!
Post a Comment