Friday, August 15, 2008

A Random Reminder

You know the part that is opposite of your biceps? The underneath. The Relief Society wave part.... Well I was at lunch with Chelsea, Camri, Mom, Stan and the grand kids a couple of weeks ago. Bananie was sitting in between my mom and myself. She grabs both of our underarms and says............
"I CAN TELL WHO IS OLDER"
..........Out of the mouth of babes. Ah ha ha ha ha.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh kids! They don't hold anything back do they! What would we do without Holly?

Anonymous said...

oh. my. goodness. ha haaaa ha!!

you never know what'll pop outta the mouths of babes....

that is really funny!!!

Kelli said...

DANG.

Nancy Face said...

My 13 year old son LOVES pinching my underarm flab and snickering! >:/

I work out with arm weights every stinkin' day...a lot of good it does, haha! :D

Yvonne said...

I try everything and can't seem to get rid of it.

Aren't kids the best ; )

Anonymous said...

Ouch! How do they always know the perfect thing to say!?!??

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...