Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I found her!!!

Remember the Angel that ran with me in the Blacksmith Fork Freedom run? Ya, well I finally found her! After much stalking pondering, I finally found her number and gave her a ring-a-ding-ding. And you know what? She remembered me....sigh, and I didn't even have to pay her.

I asked her if she was going to run in the Half Marathon that Doran and I signed up for. Right now she has many things that she wants to do during that week. (Hanging head in disappointment) BUT...if she decides to run, she was going to give me a call.

Hey Teena! If you decide in the next few days to go ahead and run with me, I WILL PAY FOR YOUR REGISTRATION!!! No pressure though. Tee hee.

2 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

You are awesome, Jody. I've never been much into running, but for some reason that's what I've been doing this summer. I've already ran one 5K and did the Dam Race in Mantua. Now, I'm not very good or very fast, right now I'm at the stage where if I can just FINISH, I feel pretty good about it!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - I'll add you to my blog friends list if that's okay.

Connie said...

We can run, but we can't hide! Glad you found her!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...