Friday, July 23, 2010

Back on track!

I didn't go running yesterday morning when I should have so we had to go last night.

Cookie had her last T-ball game at 5:30 so we rode the HOG (I'll get a picture later) down to the game. Then we hurried home so we could have a quick and I mean quick bite to eat before Home Teachers got there. Well they didn't show up (1st time that happened) so we got ready and left for a run at 8:00 pm. It was still pretty warm but the shade was nice. We, I, ended up going 5 miles. I didn't do very well. Slow as cold tar in some areas but I finished. I did have to walk about two houses but I finished strong, uphill. Doran added about another half mile on the big hills. He's such a stud.

I haven't signed us up for the Half Marathon yet but I might get brave tomorrow. I so wish I could find Teena, the girl I ended up running with a couple of weeks ago in the 15k. I got her name and the town she lives in but I can't find her!!! I was so hoping if she signed up for the Half that we could run together again. I am beginning to think she was just another 'angel' that ran with me because I can't even google her.

Well while Doran and Cortney are at the gym getting studly I am.....uh....well...I am sure I am doing something productive. Someone has to eat these cookies!!

Tomorrow we are planning a 10 miler so wish me luck!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...