Friday, July 9, 2010

What? We are running? Shocker

Tuesday after Doran got home from work we high tailed it to the shoe store to exchange shoes and get back for my Board Meeting for work. While I was at board meeting Doran went running up the canyon and back. (Glad he did that one without me, whew!) He ran 8.21 miles in 1:15:56.

Wednesday it was blowing in the morning so I skipped my 5 mile run and when we got home from work we got busy making cookies, jerky, breakfast burritos and getting ready for a trip so neither of us did any running.

Thursday it was blowing again besides I was too lazy to get out of bed to do my 4 mile run in the morning. So.....after some chores and going to the last part of Cookies game we came home and did some running. We were hoping it was cool enough. It was for the most part but still too hot for me. I had another lousy run. Not as bad as last week around the dam but still. I decided I would try 5 miles. PSHA! I only made it 4.63 in about 50 min. The watch was dead so we had to time us with a regular watch and then map it out later. Runs like this make me think...."Can I make the Half Marathon in a month?" I start doubting and questioning myself. If I wouldn't get so down on myself when I have to walk it wouldn't be as bad.

Anyway.....that's the latest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so great that you run TOGETHER!! Lookin' good!

Yvonne said...

I don't think you should doubt yourself AT ALL.

You are doing GREAT.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...