This trip makes me think about where we live and how much we take for granted. We have beautiful mountains and scenery too but how often do we pay attention instead of just going from Point A to Point B? We gotta stop and smell the roses or look all around us. ENJOY our surroundings!
This was a fun little drive thru/sit in your car/sit at the tables place we stopped to have lunch.

I LOVE this church!!

We ran into a storm....really, right into it. There were lightning bolts all around but my camera was not quick enough to catch one. But if you use your imagination, you can pretend that those bug splatters are the lightning!



The rainbows after were AMAZING!!!






By time we got to our camp in Cody, Wyoming the rain was done but the camp was a little bit muddy. The storm slowed us down but I am SO glad we got to see that rainbow!!
3 comments:
You may not have captured the lightning but those rainbows are gorgeous! What a storm!
It is beautiful there! We were there in June. The Beartooth Pass was AMAZING.
I love your rainbow pictures. Nothing like the wilderness.
So beautiful! Amazing job on the run girl. I wouldn't have left you in the dust.
Post a Comment