Oh man, we bought thee best watermelon the other day! It was melt-in-your-mouth watermelon! And I just realized by reading your daughter's post, that you posted a picture that I can't see! I don't know why my computer does that! For some reason I can't see a lot of people's pictures and it's REALLY bugging me that I can't figure out how to fix that problem! Grrrr. I bet the picture is adorable!
4 comments:
What a cute photo! The poor girl just wants some watermelon. :-)
She's so cute!
Oh man, we bought thee best watermelon the other day! It was melt-in-your-mouth watermelon! And I just realized by reading your daughter's post, that you posted a picture that I can't see! I don't know why my computer does that! For some reason I can't see a lot of people's pictures and it's REALLY bugging me that I can't figure out how to fix that problem! Grrrr. I bet the picture is adorable!
Love that picture! The essence of summer, right there!
Post a Comment