Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Day of Vacation

I think everyone got their chance at this kind of pose. It didn't hit these kids until on the way home. The last day in the car was miserable. They were up at 3:00 in the morning drenching their pillows and such so we decided to just hook up and head for home. Two pillows were left in the garbage in Southern Utah because of......well........

The kids were troopers. All the way home they were using their bowls. They did pretty good MOST of the time.

Doran and Camri were sick the night we got home. It took me a week of not feeling too good before I started praying to the porcelin. Whew! Glad we got ALL that out of our system.

But all in all, it was a fantastic trip!

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...