Saturday, August 8, 2009

Reunion Trip Day 7 Thursday

Ok There is NO way I am going to try to put these in order.
Thursday was WESTERN DAY. Hold on and have fun!
Horse Shoe time with the brothers.
Andrew taught the kids how to play Stick Pull.
Kim taught the kids how to........um.....
Danika
Cookie and grandpa
The ride is beautiful!
Scooter didn't have a hat so this is the next best thing.
Jason was so good. He was like the Pied Piper. Where ever he went, the kids followed.
Silly Nathan. He is playing with Chelsea's purse.
Wood's Canyon Lake
Always the little poser.
Taking turns in the boat.
OK. Who sat on my glasses?
Ashley and Amber or Amber and AshleyCrawdad fishin'
Where's Waldo....er Doran?
So much fun!
Here Crawdad, crawdad, crawdad....
Isn't he cute?.....yuck
Bubble blowing continues.......
What a cute cowgirl
Me and you go fishin' in the dark......day
lil' miss Jamima
LOOK! Twins
Such cute cowgirls!
These gRiLs are so dang cute!
Da boys
That's not a knife....THIS is a knife.
Queen cook
Da grandma
Lisa
Vicki and Cookie
Poor women
Too cool
Karate Kid?
Valerie
Uh....
Double UH......
We had barrel racing, team racing etc. The kids had so much fun.
YEEEEHAW!!!!!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

It looks like you had SO much fun! I'm jealous!

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the last picture with all the kids lined up. SO fun!

Jen said...

FANTASTIC! Oh my word, when I look at all of those pictures and videos you posted, I KNOW just how much time that took to do. You are amazing to record all of this for your posterity. It looks like a fabulous time with wonderful people. And, yes, your ride looked amazing!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...