*Organize and clean my house from TOP to BOTTOM, inside and out.
*Be more organized with my cleaning time to see results.
*Get back to exercising. Make a time and fitness routine.
*Eat better, with making healthy menus.
*Cut out sugar. PSHA! Like that will happen.

*Get more energy!!
*Update my blog (especially this past summer stuff).
*Organize at work.
*Schedule dinner with my volleyball friends.
*Schedule Mt. Timp hike.
*More camping, camping, camping.
*Visit the temple more often.
*Visit grandma more often.
Oh the list goes on and on and on.......where to begin? I know. I will read my book with a bag of chips by my side.....
Let me know when you have all these things ready for me to do. I'm going to take a nap.
3 comments:
When someone helps you get everything under control, will you then help me?
You sound like me. Lots of plans and a bag of chips.
Hahaha! That is sooooo me all the way...all of the need-to's listed and then somehow I get distracted and am off with a book and chips! LOL.
Post a Comment