Friday, August 28, 2009

Half Marathon

Tomorrow, Saturday, Aug 28, 2009, Doran, Jon and Jordan are running the Top of Utah Half Marathon in Logan. I wish I would have been training for it too. But....I am a slug, and now I am wishing I was running or even walking. No, if I had to walk most of the way I would beat myself up so.... Instead I will be holding cotton candy and taking pictures.
We decided to stay in Logan because I did not want to get up WAY early and get ready just to drop Doran off at the bus in Providence at 5:30 am. I know, I know, I am a slacker. Instead we will be staying in Logan, I will take him to the bus and go back to the hotel and shower. (after a nap). I will post about the race this weekend.
GO RUNNERS!!!

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

You go guys!! Good luck! Oh and Saturday is the 29th, not the 28th.

Yvonne said...

Good luck to Doran--that is wonderful. I have just started to run and am enjoying it. It will be a long time before I enter a race.

Camilla said...

Wow, that's impressive. I don't blame you for wanting cotton candy/camera duty. You probably could run it though! That's pretty amazing to me, since I'm pretty sure I'll always be a non-runner. Have fun!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...