Monday, August 24, 2009

Set backs

A crashed computer at work for a couple of days. A too busy, busy weekend to play on the puter at home. Will I ever catch up? I had goals that I set with Susette, but I am slacking.
OK....today, will be a better day. Except I didn't get my exercise in, well unless we count my hand going to my mouth as fast as possible today to finish off some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. Well actually I started them so naturally I HAVE to finish them. We bought them for the Friday night ward overnighter but I forgot I had them. DARN.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Good luck getting caught up with everything.

Chelsea said...

A setback is a set up for a comeback.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...