Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birthday Bash.....sort of

I have come to the conclusion that I will NOT get Mother of the Year Award....EVER. Why? Many, MANY reasons. One being that I do not post a two page biography of my children on their birthdays and actually POST it on the day of their birthdays. I do not post a million pictures of them starting at conception until they are their current age. Nor did I bake them a 3 tier cake with raspberry filling and ice cream. But you know what.....
I LOVE THEIR GUTS JUST THE SAME!!!
And they know I love them.
LAST month.......Cortney and Camri celebrated their birthdays. We did it on the same day. Didn't get many pictures but this is what we did.
Sprinklers after a BBQ of course.
Cortney and Camri didn't attempt the slide so the Cookie and Bananie did.
(I think the big girls were afraid of the height.)
Here is Camri and Cortney blowing out their imaginary birthday candles on their CAKE. Yep, we had ice cream samiches. FAT BOYS, little FAT BOYS, and Raspberry Cream Cheese FAT BOYS. Such troopers! I love these gRiLs.
At grandma's house, anything goes. I think I drive Chelsea crazy but... se la ve.
Here is Scooter enjoying her "piece" of cake.After cake I took her "chasing" the girls trying to get a kiss. Scooter and I ended up getting pushed in the sprinklers. But we had a good time. Doesn't it look that way?
Gotta strike a pose.
And here are a couple of my favorite men!Happy Birthday Cortney and Camri!
I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I'm right there with you! I think ice cream sandwiches are the perfect birthday cake!!!!

Go Grandma Shelley!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...