I think I lost the quality and quantity time with my computer since Camri started school and needs my puter. I'm sure gonna miss my puter time.
What ta do? What ta do?
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
3 comments:
Buy yourself a new puter? Ok, so that probably wouldn't work, but it's all I got.
Yep, we certainly grow dependent upon these silly electronic devices. ;)I would be totally lost without my laptop.
That's EXACTLY what's happened to me...my daugher's taken over, especially now that she discovered Facebook. And the fact that I can't blog on work time. What's up with that?
Post a Comment