Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday Bash.....

A couple of days after Cortney's birthday and a couple of days before Camri's birthday we had the opportunity to go to Harry Potter. A Sneak Prieview. Camri just loves Harry Potter so I was glad I could get some tickets.

Here we all are! Cortney's friend Kristin joined us. Kristin, Camri, Bananie, Cortney, Me, Jason, Chelsea, Scooter, Cookie and Doran.

After the movie we just HAD to stop at Applebee's.

Camri did NOT want them to sing Happy Birthday to her. So we had them sing Happy Birthday to Cortney AND Camri. HEY!, the rest of us wanted dessert!

Yummmmm,,,,,,,

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fun birthday celebration.

Ashley said...

Wow, how fun! I wish I could have gone to that!!! I am a big Harry Potter fan!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...