My two nieces (my brother, Jon's, girls) are in Club Volleyball. Katie plays one week and Miranda plays the next week. They have been playing for over a month now. Last Saturday I went to Salt Lake to watch Katie play. Doran had to go to work at 4:00 am and got home around 7ish. He had so many things that he needed to get done around the house while it was warm, so he didn't think he could go with me.
Katie is so dang cute!! They already played their first team and Katie's team won. Here she is taking her turn reffing. 
Warm up time.

What a spike. Watch out teams.
Who said "White men women can't jump?
And here comes the serves. BTW, someone has GOT to teach me how to use my camera for the moving shots!!! It would be just too much effort on MY part to actually read how to do it. JUST SHOW ME!
Here we GO!!! There were eight teams in her division playing at this particular building. Four teams played against four other teams. When they played all their games they split all eight teams up for the tournament play. (This was an all day er, folks)
Who said "White And a great spike!
Getting ready for the set....
Shazam!
YES!!!
And a great block! This was another victory game!!! And then on to tournament play!.......
THEY TOOK FIRST PLACE!!!!
Great job Katie and team!!!
We THEN went to the Red Iguana. It was pretty good.
And see these little And guess what we are doing THIS weekend............
BTW. Doran had the apple tree cut down and taken to the green waste by time I got home. What a He Man!! I love you Honey!!!
2 comments:
What a perfect way to spend a Saturday!
☼ You silly willy. First of all, let's just make this clear to everyone that reads the comment section. I AM NOT THE WART!! That would be Jody. She was already honorarily named that weeks ago.
☼ So were you exceptionally hungry or what? Sorry you had to go do the visits with us. You're a trooper my friend.
☼ I'll tell you all what Jody called my linner-Brielle's diaper!!! Isn't that so grody? I enjoyed eating it anyway. Good thing we're such good friends and I let her talk to me that way.
☼ Thanks for the fun afternoon WARTUMS!
Post a Comment