Friday, March 27, 2009

The "Last Supper"

Well not really but......
Wednesday night was mutual night. I didn't go. Why???.......remember I have been fired released. So we, the outgoing YW leaders, decided to go to dinner during 'mutual' time. Julie, Holly, Me, Joni and Jolene. We told them it was Holly's birthday too so we could get some dessert. NO, we didn't lie. But it's not until Monday. SO Happy Birthday Holly. We are missing Jan here. She had RS Presidency meeting.We were thinking we ought to do this EVERY week now. Hmm, what do YOU think?
.......Remember my motto:
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOOD. Well friends too.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

great way to get over being fired/released. its such a let down, so good to go out on the same night the following week.

Audrey said...

Just think of all the great memories you have together! On to the next adventure!

Jen said...

OH man, I so know how it feels to be released from young womens!! You go through withdrawals for a while. I had been in young womens in some form or another for over 10 years. First on the ward level, then the stake. I still miss it! But I have grown to so love my CTR8 kids! They are GR8! I'm glad you went and had dinner together as an ex presidency! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Camilla said...

How fun! I bet it will be nice to have your Wednesday evenings back! :)

JBPacker said...

Food has a way of making any get together feel fun. What a neat group of ladies. I am sure you won't be without a calling for long.

Kate said...

I think that sounds good to me. Are you sad about being released? YW has been such a big part of your life. It is always nice to have a break but hard. Have a great week.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...