Time flies when your having fun behind on your posting.
A couple of weeks ago, well last month really, we had our New Beginnings. It went better than I thought. We are always shy of some girls so the leaders have to help fill in the gaps.
Our Theme was "The Treasure Within". We focused on different Women In The Scriptures and how they depicted a YW value. We ALL have Treasures Within. We are of worth, we are important, we CAN make a difference in our lives and in the lives around us.

This my family and friends was the cake.......because.......IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOOD!
My mom was so good to bake the cake while I was at work. During lunch I went over and decorated it. And YES, I did lick the knife!!! (after I was done, don't worry)
I guess it is time to move on. Now I am shakin in my boots for what is coming next.
Pray for me!!
5 comments:
You are so talented! I love you. I'm sure you'll do great in whatever is coming next for you. Oh. And I found the cake you and I are going to make for Annie. She said she doesn't want to know what it is until her birthday party. She's so funny.
I was just going to say how lucky those girls are to have you but let me refrase that. Those girls WERE lucky to have had you as the YW pres. Now its time to start running again! GREAT GREAT CAKE. And what a great mom to bake it for you.
What an awesome cake! Very impressive! Thanks for visiting. I hope that when my kids are grown up and not living at home... I'll finally be able to afford a cleaning lady!
Whoa! That cake is incredible! Great job. I'm sure that whatever your new calling is you will be fantabulous. Good luck!
Wow, that is a great cake! And your New Beginnings looks like it was really fun. Wonder what you'll get next? Great, I just realized that I won't get to see pictures of Kandra anymore.
Post a Comment