Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
8 comments:
I love LDS commercials.
I have not seen that one before. It is the best one yet.
Cute!
I LOVE THIS!!!! SO GREAT!! Thank you sweet Jody! I really love your blog. Hope to get together with you soon and all our other blogger friends! Hugs!
LDS commercials ALWAYS make me cry. In fact, while you sit and wait in the chapel at the MTC waiting for all the hundreds of missionaries to get in there with their families, there are LDS commercials playing non-stop, along with fun facts about how much milk is consumed each day in the MTC and how many cows are required to fill this need. Thanks for the cute reminder of a happy place. (well, sort of until you rip that bandaid off your heart and tell your son good-bye)
I love this!
Oh my gosh this one is sooo cute! I had never seen that one lol! OH...and now you can leave comments easier on my blog ;) just for you haha!
i love it!
Post a Comment