I tried to simplify the blogs I follow. (Mind you I haven't been very good of late following ANY of you OR keeping up my own.) And in the process, I got confused who belongs where and why and some have been wiped out. So sorry. The clicker got away from me. I guess I didn't simplify very well because now I am in a state of confusion. Be patient. I may have this cleared up by time I am 60. I even deleted some that I can't find the addresses for. Sheesh! What was I thinking? Should I start with a blank screen?
I know most of you are doing the same thing. And I have heard some people say that when they have taken someone OFF their follows that they started getting nasty e-mails. Why is this? Because someone doesn't read your blog? Hellooooo.......This is NOT a popularity contest. However, I should start paying my friends and readers more to stick around.
I have been so overwhelmed with the things that I NEED to do and get on here and forget why I started this in the first place.........for my family.....journal.....you know.
So if by change I delete you from my sidebar in the future (which may be soon), not to fret because I should have you in my profile. And by chance you are not in there......I lost you. Why oh why is there not a lot of UNDO buttons in the program?
Where oh where has my bloggy buds gone
oh where oh where can they be?
8 comments:
Mine is still there so you are fine. How do you make it show you when they last updated?
Youll never forget me huh!
I know what you mean...I've noticed my readership (or comments) decline rapidly. A lot of it I think is due to the fact that I'm not blogging as much. I used to get on daily, now I'm lucky to get on it once a week! I hope you won't forget me :)
I hate when that happens. You are the second blogger friend I've had this week that erased their blog roll. I think there must be something in the water.
Good luck finding everyone.
*hugs*
Good for you wart! I'm glad to see I'm one of your buddies now over there on the side bar. This simplifying actually was a plus for ME :)) ◄ That's my double chin there, like it?
hey Jody :) I know what you mean {wink wink}
you are hilarious and I HOPE HOPE HOPE lots of people read this posting!!!!!!!
luv ya chica!
i wouldn't mind if my blog was on your sidebar :)
www.thesaturdayeveningpostblog.blogspot.com ♥
i spoke too soon....
i just saw mine on there :)
i'm a goob...
so are you in Arizona? I might be going there in a couple of weeks and i would LOVE to meet with you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment